Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Fun

Kora's 1st time in the pool and she was so excited to get in, even though it was freezing cold. However, we put up a baby pool in the backyard and she refused to get in, she shook her head and body like it's too cold. lol She looked beautiful in her suit though.

Hanging out with friends:

Feeding the ducks with Emilee. Kora was feeding herself with bread. lol


Lizzy at Aunt Cindy's house. Lizzy was protecting her with "sunscreen" (really: water) so she wouldn't burn. Soo cute!!



Preslie and Kora hanging out in the chairs, they were both so relaxed together. So fun to watch!!





Kora's 1st trip to the zoo, she loved this lazy bear...




Feeding the goats leaves, which i am pretty sure you aren't supposed to do.







Playing with me on the floor. She loves bouncing on my stomach until i can't breath...so fun!!






Playing outside and sneaking some dirt probably!! This summer has been so sweet. My favorite thing is to watch how excited she gets with every new thing she comes into contact with. It could be a piece of trash and she says, "ooo!!" I hope as I grow, I will still get excited about things, maybe not trash but something that sparks my interest!!








No comments:

Post a Comment