Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All about the skirt

It was a Sunday afternoon and Kora looked adorable in this skirt. She wanted to run and play and I couldn't manage to take the skirt off because she looked so beautiful. It flowed in the breeze and it seemed like she should have been in a commercial posing the old navy brand. HA HA (maybe I am partial) Here are the fun pics we took on Sunday: (my camera is not working well, so these are all from my camera phone)








She has started climbing EVERYTHING, including the picnic table. It makes me sooo nervous, I would rather stay inside now. LOL







Notice she doesn't let her fruit loops go!! Those are her favorite this week.




LOVE THAT FACE!!!


Daddy had fun swinging with us!!







2 comments:

  1. I love that one of her in the purple hat too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. Don't you love how girls love skirts? Just wait til she gets old enough to twirl!

    ReplyDelete