Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thanksgiving and Learning

Kora's 1st Thanksgiving was so fun. She even received her first present from Mema: an ornament for her 1st Christmas and those cute PJ's to match the family at Christmas. She loved opening the gift.
She took her 1st bath at Mema's over Christmas. It was so fun!!

We had Thanksgiving with Nana and Papa too. Kora couldn't keep her eyes off of Nana. So precious!


Papa and sweet Kora loving on each other.



Kora and her hat!!




Kora and her cousin Addy. I love the look they have. LOL


I'm sure they were thinking, "MAN you sure are cute!!"

Over Thanksgiving I learned all of Linda's wonderful recipes she uses, so I thought I would post pics of my favorites. It was so fun getting to help in the kitchen, I can't wait to do it for my family one day!











No comments:

Post a Comment