Saturday, January 2, 2010

My favorite time of the year

Kora received her 1st playground this Christmas and they came to set it up the day it snowed. Poor Daddy had to help. This picture is the fort part of the set.
The Bridges grand kids made a gingerbread house. SOOO CUTE!!

The creative process....


Kora wanted to help too!!


Kora was exhausted and fell asleep in Mema's arms.


Our family!!


Kora and her Santa headband...kinda big!



Christmas at Nana and Papa's house, she got a rocking chair just like I had when I was a little girl.


Papa and some of the grand babies.


Kora had to open Aunt Bel's gift the night before Christmas.




She wanted to open all the other presents under the tree too.




Kora at Mama and Papa Price's house. She took her first crawling steps there.



Kora and Cousin Berkley.




Kora opening her gift... A baby for the bath. Overall I think this was my favorite Christmas because we had Kora and I had Steven for the 1st time at every place. Thanks to everyone for a great time full of great memories.













No comments:

Post a Comment