Saturday, August 29, 2009

One week down!!!

The first week of school is official over and so is Kora's first week of daycare. She did fabulous according to her daily report from her teachers and I must say I am going to enjoy this year at my new school as well. It was so hard leaving her, but keeping busy at school was enough to keep me from crying all day. Our whole family had lots of adjustments this week, but we are now in the swing of it all.
Kora started eating cereal this week and LOVES it!! I started mixing it with my milk, but switched to Gerber juices instead. I am trying to save my milk for her bottles because I am not having an overflow of that coming. LOL She really loves it at lunch time and gets so excited when I don't keep it coming quickly.
Our dog, Kali thinks she needs to be fed too!! As you can see Kora isn't able to sit in her highchair just yet, so we feed her in her bouncer....her favorite thing!!! I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for your prayers this week, Kora, Steven and I appreciate it so much!!


1 comment:

  1. She just gets cuter by the second!! what a great momma you are!!

    ReplyDelete